Does your business offer employees a High Deductible Health Plan? The rising costs of healthcare and out-of-pocket medical expenses may be weighing on the minds of your employees. Ease employee worry over higher deductibles and further enhance your benefits package with free Health Savings Accounts from Financial Center.
Why We Truly Provide A Better HSA
- Administration of the HSA program is free for you with payroll direct deposit (no set up, annual, or monthly fees).
- The account is free to employees when they receive eStatements ($3 fee per paper statement)
- On-site enrollment support can be provided with information for employees on the account opening process and how to use the Health Savings Account.
- Members enjoy a free debit card (or checks upon request), free online bill payment, and free mobile banking.
- Financial Center provides free financial wellness workshops for employees upon request. Ask for details.
The application process is simple and consists of:
- Initial discovery and introductory meeting.
- Signing custodial agreement with ID policy letter.
Collection of census data.
We make it easy for employees to get their HSA started:
- Attend an enrollment meeting to learn how the HSA can help save tax-free for medical expenses.
- Complete the online account opening (takes less than 10 minutes) and direct transfer any existing HSA to the Financial Center HSA.
Complete the direct deposit enrollment form to begin funding the account.
To set up an appointment to discuss Financial Center’s HSA program or to get started, please contact Barbara Wood, Business Development Specialist, email@example.com, 317.296.1453