FlexLine is an unsecured line of credit that offers you quick access to cash when you need it the most.
- Rates as low as 7.25% APR*
- No collateral required
- Easily access your line of credit at an ATM, by visiting a branch, or making a transfer into a Financial Center account.
- Make payments only when you draw on your line, and no payments if you don't use your line of credit.
- Use it for anything. Holiday expenses, debt consolidation, tuition, taxes, vacation, an emergency fund, or as overdraft protection for your checking account.
- You will be charged $6.00 for each advance on your FlexLine that is triggered by an overdraft on your checking account.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The variable rate is based on the Prime interest rate as published in the Wall Street Journal (currently 3.25%) on the first day of each month, each year plus or minus an index (Floor 4%). Rate subject to change and subject to underwriting guidelines. Rates may vary depending on the credit score.