Deposit your payroll without visiting a Center.
Direct deposit allows your payroll, Social Security, pension, or other funds to be automatically deposited into your Financial Center account. By enrolling in direct deposit:
- You get your money sooner. Direct deposit is an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) that happens instantly.
- Your check is safer. No need to worry about misplacing your paycheck before you get it deposited.
- You save a trip to the Credit Union.
- You can allocate your check to multiple accounts. Fund your checking account, set aside savings, and even make loan payments with each deposit. And there’s no waiting for funds to become available. Funds are 100% available the date they are deposited to your account.
To set up direct deposit
Your employer will need a few pieces of information to set up direct deposit including:
- The name of your Credit Union – Financial Center First Credit Union
- Our routing number - 274073876
- Your Social Security or ITIN number
- Your 11-digit checking account number (which can be found on the bottom line of your checks or within your Financial Center Welcome Letter) or your member number, if you’d like your check deposited into savings
- If you don’t want your employer to begin direct depositing your payroll immediately, you’ll need to specify which payroll date to begin
Have questions or need help setting up direct deposit? Contact Member Services at 317.916.7700 or through Live Chat.
Don’t forget! We offer 24/7 online banking and mobile banking with mobile check deposit from your smartphone or tablet!