Life Registry for Life
The only registry you'll ever need. Literally.
It is such a hassle to keep the monetary gifts from friends and family straight when there are much more important things to be thinking about. Planning a wedding or graduation is hard enough, not to mention organizing the gifts from your loved ones. Financial Center of Indianapolis makes it easy with a one-stop shop Life Stages Registry ready to receive monetary gifts. Instead of going crazy over multiple registries at multiple stores, consolidate to Financial Center's convenient Life Stages Registry and cut the hassle out.
Whether it be a wedding, graduation or a new baby, Financial Center will organize and and maintain your registry with thoughtfulness and ease. Anyone can contribute their gifts through FCFCU's announcement card and confirmation program. Once the monetary gift is deposited you can access those funds at anytime, anywhere and for anything.
Key Features of the Life Stages Registry:
- Establish an account to receive monetary gifts.
- Provide registry announcements that explain the program to your guests.
- Provide confirmation of all those who contribute to your account.
- Provide financial education resources for young adults and couples.
- Guests may contribute at any Financial Center location, via telephone or mail.
View sample registry announcements from FCFCU for baby, graduation, or wedding. See any Financial Center Representative or call Member Services at 317.916.7700 or 800.473.2328 for further details.