Health Savings Accounts FAQ
These are some of the most common Health Savings Account FAQ you'll want to know the answers to when you're considering HSA health plans.
- What is a health savings account?
- How does a health savings account work?
- How much does the HSA health insurance cost?
- How much can be contributed to an HSA in 2010?
- What are the eligibility requirements for contributing to an HSA account?
- For what purpose can HSA funds be utilized?
- Can the entire contribution to an HSA be made at the beginning of the year?
- If you have a medical history, can you qualify for an HSA health plan?
- What happens at age 65 to my HSA plan?
- Can health insurance premiums be paid from the HSA account?
- What are the investment options allowed?
- How will a spouse health plan affect your contribution limits?
The answers to these questions will help you plan accordingly.
HSA banks and credit unions like ours will usually have detailed answers to these FAQs, which will help individuals and families make the right decision about an HSA.