Advantages of a Credit Union Credit Card
A credit union credit card has a number of advantages when compared to a credit card from conventional big banks.
- You are a member of the credit union and not a customer. Credit union bank card terms are better than that of the bank.
- The fee amounts that are charged by credit union credit cards is substantially less when compared to the bank charges.
- It is very easy to join a credit union and get benefits. The process of joining is very simple; all you need to do is to locate a credit union in your area.
- A credit union helps their members during tough financial times.
- There are a number of automated teller machines (ATM) across the country, which can be used for the purpose of withdrawing money while using your card.
- You can reduce debt when you make a balance transfer from a credit card for no fees if it is done through a credit union.
So opt for a credit union bank card and save money with the added advantage of reduced debt.