We recognize that as a consumer you have an expectation of choice when you shop and that you prefer to do business with a company that responds to your wishes. As a company who wants to deliver on that promise, at our core is a promise to listen. If you know exactly what you need, we’re great at providing top-notch financial solutions at a fair price.
However, if you know where you want to go, but are unsure of the best way to get there - that’s where we excel. Financial Center is a three-time national winner of CUNA’s DesJardins Award for Financial Literacy, and our priority is to make sure you’re equipped with all the information to make the best financial decision first and provide solutions second.
Because we understand that it’s your money, and your future, and you deserve to bank your way.
Financial Center First Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit, co-operative financial institution whose members received direct financial benefits in the form of lower loan rates, higher savings rates, and fewer fees than other banking institutions according to the Credit Union National Association.
- In the past year, Financial Center has provided over $2,858,000 in direct financial benefits to its members in the form of favorable rates and lower fees on deposit and loan products.
- Free financial education for members and the community: over 25 seminars, 125 one-on-one appointments, and 3,000 people reached annually
- Special second-chance products for those with less than perfect credit history
- In-house retirement planning and insurance services
- Convenient services (shared branching, mobile banking, online banking)
Field of membership: Anyone who lives or works in Boone, Brown, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Morgan, Putnam, and Shelby Counties; anyone who works or belongs to an approved Select Employee Group; anyone who has a family member who meets eligibility. Details can be found at www.fcfcu.com/eligibility.
- 1st place, National Desjardin Adult Education Award, CUNA; 2016 and 2014
- 2nd place, National Desjardin Adult Education Award, CUNA; 2015 ($500M+ asset category)
- Top Workplace, Indianapolis Star; 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Best Places to Work List, Indiana Chamber of Commerce; 2014, 2013, 2012
- Ranked a 2014 Healthiest Credit Union by www.DepositAccounts.com
- Louise Herring, Dora Maxwell, and Desjardin Youth and Adult Education Award Recipients, Indiana Credit Union League; 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- Credit Union of the Year, NAFCU; 2009
Name: Financial Center First Credit Union
Assets: $500 million (6/30/16)
Locations: 8 locations and a member of the Shared Branching Network (link these two appropriately)
Connect With Us: (link these)