Look forward, not back, with an HSA from Financial Center
Now could not be a better time to look into a HSA (FCFCU HSA), not only for individuals, but also for businesses. Even before the latest bill, HSA assets have been increasing in the past few years due to the tax breaks and cost-cutting by employers. HSAs have attracted $8.6 billion in assets since they were signed into law in 2003. By contrast, retirement accounts like 401(k)s held $2.4 trillion at the end of 2008 and drive the $10 trillion mutual fund industry. But some industry experts forecast HSA assets rising to $50 billion to $100 billion in coming years. For one thing, money in the accounts can be carried over from year to year, unlike so-called flexible spending accounts that require workers to use their annual contributions by year-end or lose them.
Many are seeing HSA benefits as a better solution than ramping up another expensive plan. If you're in Indianapolis, you'll want to look into HSA accounts with Financial Center (FCFCU).
Learn more about Financial Center's HSAs at Health Savings Accounts FAQ.
Below are 10 reasons why the best HSA in Indianapolis can be found at Financial Center.
1. Convenient Access – HSA VISA card, Online BillPayer, Checks.
2. Options – HSA savings, HSA checking, HSA Money Market, HSA Premium Money Market, HSA Share Certificate.
3. Valued Relationships, Trusted Solutions.
4. We are all about our Members.
5. You are in control – You own and control the money in your HSA.
6. Easy to open - Online, in person, e-mail, or Call me, I will come to you.
7. Peace of Mind – We strive and promise to maintain the privacy of you accounts.
8. Can you say “Triple Tax Savings” – Tax deductions when you contribute, Tax-Free earnings through investment, and Tax-Free withdrawals for qualified medical expenses.
9. Location, Location, Location – With shared branching there are over 194 branches in Indiana and 3,711 Nationwide.
10. Who doesn’t like FREE? – No setup cost, No monthly or per item fees, No cost to receive statements. It is truly free.