Money Education Tips
If you need more help with your finances, then you might be interested in our financial education Indianapolis.
Here are some other great money education tips!
- Switch to credit cards with lower interest rates. Credit unions offer credit cards to their members at low interest rates and most of them even waive the annual fee.
- Analyze your spending style and make a plan according to it. Make a list, while shopping and stick to it strictly in spite of the temptations.
- Try and build an emergency fund, which can be utilized in case of a job loss.
- Get the best insurance deals by comparing the various plans online.
- Build a retirement fund and contribute regularly to it.
Our financial education Indianapolis is concerned with giving financial literacy to the teens living in your area so that they are able to manage their finances better in the future.
If you want to learn more about money literacy, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Financial Center of Indianapolis. You might also be interested in our Reward Checking which earns dividends.