Financial Center offers a variety of benefits including health, life, and retirement plans to accommodate your personal needs, plan for the future and protect you and your family from financial hardship.
Benefits Available to Full-Time Employees
Medical Insurance is carried by Anthem.
- $2,000 deductible (traditional PPO) or $2,650 High Deductible Health Plan
- Generous employer contributions to health savings accounts
Dental Insurance is carried by Guardian Insurance.
Vision insurance is carried by EyeMed.
Employer Paid Group Life and Long Term Disability Plans
- Life - Two times annual salary. Additional life insurance available at group rates.
- Long Term Disability - 60% of annual salary with 60 day elimination.
Benefits Available to all Employees
Voluntary Employee Paid Supplemental Insurance throuh Aflac and Colonial Life
- Available through payroll deduction.
- Eligible to participate after one year of employment.
- Generous employer match.
- Fully vested after two years.
Financial Center also offers a generous time off program to help you balance your work and family life, as well as to participate in charitable/volunteer events.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employees accrue leave time with each pay period.
- Annual accrual time ranges from 120 - 200 hours per year and is calculated based on seniority.
- Paid Federal holidays according to Board of Directors approved annual schedule of holidays.