A Healthy Investment
What is a Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Tax- free1 savings tool that helps you save for out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Only available to those with a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Covers expenses such as: medical, dental and vision care, prescriptions and medical supplies
Why Have an HSA?
- Contributions are tax deferred
- Earnings grow tax free and distributions are not taxed when used to pay for qualified medical expenses
No "use it or lose it" penalty:
- Funds rollover from one year to the next without penalty
- Choose how much you contribute (up to the yearly maximum)
- Keep your account balance growing with payroll deduction
- Easily access HSA funds through a debit card (or checks upon request)
- Easily roll over funds from another HSA by calling a HSA team member or accessing forms online
- Assign family members as an authorized user for hassle-free access
Compare Financial Center's HSA and Save!
- No set-up, annual or membership feeds
- No minimum balance requirements
- Free VISA® debit card or checks by request
- Free Online BillPayer - great tool to maintain documentation
- Dedicated service team
1 For specific tax advice, please consult a qualified tax professional.
2 Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. CUSO Financial Services, L.P. and its representatives do not provide tax advice. For such advice, please contact a tax professional.
3 Insurance service provided by Financial Center Services (FCS), LLC. Financial Center Service Corporation is a Credit Union Service Organization owned by Financial Center Federal Credit Union. Sales and servicing of all insurance products is the responsibility of the Credit Union Service Organization. Insurance products or services are not insured by the NCUA.